We are looking for Educators who understand the importance of our vision, enabling our children to experience play based learning that is engaging, helping them build success for life.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Enthusiastic, top quality Educator who has:
– Been a successful, motivated and top quality Educator
– Knowledge and experience to deliver a top quality educational program
– A dedicated work ethic, are passionate and have a great attitude!
– The willingness to develop an understanding of and commitment to the components of the Reggio Emilia pedagogy which supports our philosophy and inspires in the implementation of the program.
– Demonstrated knowledge of the EYLF and NQF and implement this into the educational program.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to form meaningful relationships with parents, families and other educators.
– are able to work full time
(shifts will vary from 6:45am – 6.30pm)
– Approachable, well respected, able to mentor others, share knowledge and experience!
QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
– ACECQA approved Early Childhood Education Qualification (Diploma)
– First Aid Certificate, CPR and Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certificate (HLTAID004 – Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting.)
– Child Protection Certificate
– Working With Children Check Clearance and Approval
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Free Parking
- Free uniform
- Team events and celebrations (paid for)
- Ready 2 Learn Emerging Leaders Program and Opportunity for leadership and management progression (we are expanding!)
- Ready 2 Learn Scholarship Program
- Paid professional development opportunities ensuring continual development for the role and your career!
- Stability and flexibility in your role and career
- Supportive team and environment
- Guaranteed 2 weeks leave over Christmas and New Year EVERY YEAR!
- Discounted Childcare fees
- Access to a range of resources, programs and amazing environments/facilities
To apply please send the following in your application:
- Copy of ACECQA recognised Early Childhood Education Qualification
- First Aid Certificate (Asthma and Anaphylaxis Training included)
- Working with children check number/expiry date
- Current Child Protection Certificate
- Evidence of professional development and skills
- Information about previous work employment/experience
- List of professional referees’ and their contact information
- Must have a valid driver’s licence
- Must be an Australian Permanent Resident/Citizen
- Must be able to work between the hours of 6:30am and 7pm, Monday to Friday.