Website Ready 2 Learn
We are looking for Early Childhood Teachers (ECT) that understands the importance of our vision and will enable our children to experience play based learning that is engaging and builds success for life.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Enthusiastic and fabulous ECT who wants to lead and inspire!
(This is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to lead, but still grow! There is potential for more responsibility and roles at the Centre/in the growing organisation!)
The successful applicant will help provide high quality educational program, be dedicated, have a great work ethic, be passionate and have a great attitude!
The applicant must have the willingness to develop an understanding of the Reggio Emilia pedagogy, which is used to form our philosophy and teaching practices.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary and the ability to form meaningful relationships with parents, families and other educators is vital!
The successful applicant must be approachable, well respected, able to mentor others and share knowledge with others!
This role is full time(shifts will vary from 6:45am – 6.30pm and are 7.5 hours in length)
QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- Early Childhood Education Qualification (ECT) (ACECQA approved)
- First Aid Certificate, CPR and Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certificate (HLTAID004 – Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting.)
- Child Protection Training
- Working With Children Check Clearance and Approval
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Set, off the floor time for Programming in our purpose built study/programming room
- Free Parking
- Free uniform (Polo and hat)
- Team events and celebrations (paid for by the company) including mid year, team and organisational events, end of year celebrations etc etc
- Ready 2 Learn Emerging Leaders Program and Opportunity for leadership and management progression (we are expanding!)
- Ready 2 Learn Scholarship Program
- Paid professional development opportunities ensuring continual development for the role and your career! >> ADD this to your NESA hours!!!!
- Above award wages
- Paid lunch breaks
- Stability and flexibility in your role and career
- Supportive team and environment
- Access to a range of resources, programs and amazing environments/state of the art NEW facilities
- Guaranteed 2 Week Christmas/New Year Holiday break each year!
To apply please send the following in your application:
- Copy of ACECQA recognised Early Childhood Education Qualification
- First Aid Certificate (Asthma and Anaphylaxis Training included)
- Working with children check number/expiry date
- Current Child Protection Certificate
- Evidence of professional development and skills
- Information about previous work employment/experience
- List of professional referees’ and their contact information
- Must have a valid driver’s licence
- Must be an Australian Permanent Resident/Citizen